Sunday, September 25, 2016

Day 25 of 30 to a More Organized You

Today is our twenty-fifth day to having a more organized month.
Let's do this!


Challenge
Bag it, please.

Heavy pocketbook bringing you down? Trash the odds and ends, keeping essentials only. Make it a habit to weed out your bag weekly.


Our Writer's Responses
Deanna
I keep my purse very organized. I keep all my essentials in there from makeup, to cough drops, perfume, to any lady things I might need! Since I have such a big purse, it works for me - but it's important to make sure that it stays clean, so I go through it every weekend and make sure to get any scraps and garbage out!


Meredith
As a mama on-the-go, my purse is organized weekly. I no longer carry my makeup with me, because most of the time there isn't any room for it. I carry a pair of socks for myself (monkey gym requires parents to wear socks, but not kids), 2 snacks for me, 2 snacks for Mark, 2 pull ups for Mark (have to restock every day), my wallet (of course), a few blitz cards for it works, 2 wraps, my cell phone, my daily supplements, two bottles of water and my square (not everyone carries cash on them 24/7). I can work from my cell phone, which is a honest blessing.

Shannon
Out of all my bad habits, one of the worst is the junk at the bottom of my purse. I have a pretty large collection of bags...and my most used ones are regularly full of old receipts, tissue, train tickets, and other such garbage. It took less than ten minutes to clear away the unwanted items from the bottom of my bags, but it felt good to do. Almost like a weight had been lifted from my shoulders. It's amazing what a little organization can do for the spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment