Saturday, November 19, 2016

Simple Tips To Spoil Your Partner

Written By: Deanna


After over six years of being together, it's amazing to see how sometimes you forget to spoil your partner. This summer, my husband has been absolutely amazing to me. We bought my grandma a house that required...er, several modifications - to put it nicely. And, despite the fact that he hardly knows her, he's been there pretty much every day of the summer working on getting it finished.

There are no words, I have to tell him how much that means to me and truth be told, I don't believe much in using my words - I'd much rather show him by actions. And over the past few years, I've come to understand that it really is the actions that prove to someone how much (or how little) you care about them. Of course, that doesn't mean those actions need to be big. The other day, I ordered a rather big package for him but that's not common place. Normally, it's small things.

A while back on my blog, I posted a list of 100 nice things you can do for your partner - most, if not all of them are things we try to do. Here are some examples:
  • Make their morning coffee/drink
  • Make them dinner
  • Clean for them
  • Take on a chore that is yours. My husband always cuts the grass for me. It's his thing and it's nice knowing I don't have to worry about it.
  • Pick up a game/snack/etc that they like, just to surprise them
  • Plan something without them knowing. For me, this was a camping trip
  • Read a book/watch a movie with them
  • Take up a hobby they love, or try to. Even if you don't like it, they will love knowing you tried
  • Send them a cute text message just letting them know how much you love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment